Swcm Marine Sewage Treatment Plant
|FOB Price:||US $998-9,999 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $998-9,999/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Paywooden Box or as Per Customer Reqeust|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Method: Chemical Treatment
- Usage: Boat
- Centrifuge Installation: Horizontal
- Water Treatment: Reach The Requirement Water Recove
- Marine Sewage Treatment Plant Color: Green or Grey
- Disposal Capacity: From 840 to 30,800(Liters/Day)
- Weight (Dry): 900kg-4200kg
- Trademark: no
- Origin: China
- Flotation Machine Type: Dissolved Air Flotation Machine
- Centrifuge Technology Use: Filter
- Sewage Treatment Plant Capacity: 10-500 Persons
- Sewage Treatment Plant Certificate: CCS/Ec/ABS etc Approval
- Small Capacity: 10 Persons
- Overall Dimension: 1350mmx1200mmx1370mm~5980m
- Disposal Performance: Tss<35mg/L, BOD5<25mg/L, Cod<
- Specification: MEPC. 159(55)
- HS Code: 8421299090
Marine Sewage Treatment Plant belongs to the key devices for prevention of pollution form ships in seas and oceans according to the revised Annex IV of the International Convention of the Prevention of Pollution (MARPOL 73/78). The MEPC.2 (VI) resolution adopted on 3 December 1976 is the present guidelines on implementation of effluent standards and performance tests for STP, which is called "old standards". This device is according to the MEPC.159(55) resolution enacted on 13 October 2006, which is called "new standards". The convention (MARPOL 73/78) provides that all STPs installed on board on or after 1 January 2010 should meet the MEPC.159(55) resolution.
Summary all the rules and effluent standards as followings:
|Remaining Cl (mg/l)||N/A||<0.5||N/A||10|
|Type test (days)||10||10||10||30|
The SWCM type marine sewage treatment plant uses activated sludge, contact oxidizing and principle of biologic membrane to digest the organic pollutant, which can treat sewage effectively and reach at the IMO new effluent standard or other stricter requirements.
The device is patent product, provided with independent innovation intellectual property.
Certifications and Application
Meet resolution of MEPC.159.(55) enacted on October2006.
Ship Bilge,port,dock ...
1. Adopting horizontal circular design, ellipse closures on both ends, pressure resistance and compact structure.
2. The device is adopted auto-control, and compliance with the requirement of 24-hours unattended cabin.
3. "NRT" technology, allow devices to narrow the size, and solve the conflict of small space of cabin, but big volume of device.
4. The intermittent aeration in biomembrane tank and hollow fiber membrane tank, form the process of "aerobic - anoxic", and resolve the problem of "nitrogen and phosphorus removal".
5. The device is adopting the principle of airlifting to transfer the sludge from sediment tank and membrane tank to aeration tank, mealtimes the pump stops and air never stopped, so as the scale on the membrane surface comes down. Due to back flushing and clean the membrane online USD technology patent, so the life of membrane can be prolonged at least 8 to 9years.
6. "Online" cleaning technology, making the dirt on membrane off automatically, recover membrane flux. It can be solved the problem of opening the cleaning or replacement of membrane difficultly caused by the small space in cabin.
7. The effluent after further treatment can be reached at the requirement of "water recovery"
* Capability of disposed sewage
a) Black water: excrement and urinefrom toilet
b) Gray Water: waste water form cooking room and bath room
* It Can be developed to a sewage recycling system
Main Parameters and Models Of Sewage Treatment Plant
SWCM-15 (15 persons)
SWCM-20 (20 persons)
SWCM-25 (25 persons)
SWCM-30 (30 persons)
SWCM-40 (40 persons)
SWCM-50 (50 persons) etc...
(1) Usage : it is used for treating teh sewage on board , shipyard or dock
it is applicable to treat sewage , black water , grey water on vesse or dock
(2) international standard :IMO resolution MEPC159(55) ,Annex IV of (MARPOL 73/78) ,MEPC.2(VI)
(3) discharge standard : TSS ≤ 35mg/L , BOD5 ≤ 25mg/L , COD ≤ 125mg/L , Coliform ≤ 100pc/100ml , PH: 6~8.5
(4)Electricity : AC380v. 50HZ, 3ΦAC440V , 60HZ, 3Φ (the electricity can be changed in according to your requirment )
(5)Capacity : from 15 persons to 440 persons
(6)Certificate : EC , CCS
This sewage disposal equipments
is applicable to treat the sewage, which means human body wastes and the wastes from the toilets on vessels and which is also called "black water", to meet the effluent standards of IMO MEPC.159(55),and discharge the effluent to overboard. It is also applicable to treat galley & shower drainage which is called "grey water" on condition that the "grey water" should be pretreated and should select a bigger capacity model to match with
Marine Sewage Treatment Plant belongs to the key devices for prevention of pollution form ships in seas and oceans according to the revised Annex IV of the International Convention of the Prevention of Pollution (MARPOL 73/78).The MEPC.2 (VI) resolution adopted on 3 December 1976 is the present guidelines on implementation of effluent standards and performance tests for STP, which is called "old standards". This device is according to the MEPC.159(55) resolution enacted on 13 October 2006, which is called "new standards". The convention (MARPOL 73/78) provides that all STPs installed on board on or after 1 January 2010 should meet the MEPC.159(55) resolution.