Seawater Desalination Machine/Seawater RO System/Seawater Desalination Equipment
|FOB Price:||US $99-9,999 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $99-9,999/ Piece|
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Application: Industry
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Residual Chlorine: <0.1mg/L
- Pyrogen Removing Level: >99%
- Trademark: no
- Specification: Water Purification
- HS Code: 8421299090
- Salt Rejection Rate: 99.0%
- Capacity: 400 Gallon
- Organic Removing Level: >150MW
- Requests on Inlet Water: Sdi<5
- Rated Power: 3kw-80kw
- Transport Package: Wooden Box or as Per Customer Reqeust
- Origin: China
input seawater TDS<50000mg/L
Desalt rate : >98%
recovery rate: >40%
main components are imported, has reliable performance
Introduction for reverse osmosis technology
The reverse osmosis technology is the most advanced energy-efficient and highly efficient separation technology. Its principle is that under a pressure which is higher than the osmosis pressure, by means of interception performance of only allowing the water molecules to go through the reverse osmosis membrane, and then it can effectively separates the solute and solvent, so as to achieve the goal of getting pure water. The pore size of reverse osmosis membrane is 0.0001 microns, can effectively remove dissolved salt, colliod, bacterium, virus and most organic from water.
1. The water quality outlet from pretreatment has to reach:
Water temperature: 5-35ºC
2. Water outlet
Pure water flow rate: 300T/D
Pure water outlet pressure: <0.6Mpa
TDS value: ≤500PPM
Water recovery: ≥40%
3. Operation pressure
Operation pressure for pretreatment<0.4Mpa
Operation pressure for RO system: 3~6Mpa
Performance and Feature for ro plant
1.the main components are imported, has reliable performance.
2.No wearing parts, less maintenance, has long service life.
3.the pretreatment prevent the high pressure pump and RO membrane from damaging by grains and other particles, low and high pressure switch protect the high pressure pump, if the water supply is interrupted or undervoltage, the system automatically shut down.
4.advanced membrane protection system, when open the machine, it will automatically flush the ro membrane with high pressure water generated by high pressure pump, lower the speed of fouling, prolong the life of membrane.
5.TFC ro membrane(DOW) has high desalination rate, ensure the high efficiency of system.
6.the flow meter for pure water and thickness water can monitor and adjust output and recovery, with the reasonable process, has high water recovery rate.
7.the conductivity meter monitor water quality continuously.
8.the inlet/outlet pressure gauge monitor the difference pressure of ro membrane continuously so that decide the flushing time for ro membrane, this machine has washing system for ro membrane.
1.For the pretreatment
Sand filter and activated filter is operated manually when wash and back wash for the filter media.
2.Protection for the high pressure pump
There is a low and high pressure switch installed in front of the inlet port of high pressure pump, when water supply insufficiently, the inlet water pressure below a set value or the pump working pressure is higher than a set value, the system would give a signal automatically to stop working of the pump, so that protect the ro plant and prolong the service life.
3.Control for the ro system
Adopt Traditional relay control, manually control the operation and wash of ro system.
4.Pure water control
When purified water unqualified, drain solenoid valve open, producing water solenoid valve closed; after purified water qualified, production solenoid valve opens, effectively ensure the quality of water.
1 to 5 tons per day sea water desalination system
Purified water is a kind of water which has been removed almost all the conducting medium, colloid and organic matters (including bacteria), etc. The conductivity of purified water is about 0.1-0.55μs/cm, and its resistivity (25ºC) is about more than 10MΩ·cm, and its TDS is about less than 0.1mg/l. In theory, the conductivity of purified water is 0.055μs/cm, and its resistivity (25ºC) is 18.3MΩ·cm. Our company can supply various purified water production equipments according to customer's detailed requests, like single pass RO, double pass RO, RO+EDI, RO+mixed bed, etc.
|2||Organic Removing Level||>150MW|
|3||Bacteria Removing Level||>99%|
|4||Pyrogen Removing Level||>99%|
|5||Particle Removing Level||>99%|
|6||Requests On Inlet Water||SDI<5|
|Application Field of Purified Water Production Equipments|
|1||Electronic industry, Chemical industry, pure water factory|
|2||Direct drinking water for villa, apartment, hotel, etc|
|3||Output water capacity: 0.25-200m3/h|
2D SHEMATIC DIAGRAM
1. High salt rejection: 99% and high recovery rate.
2. No need to flush frequently and importantly, no pollution.
3. The product water can be drunk directly, no mineralization is required.
4. Rust and corrosion resistant with stainless steel or carbon steel coated frame.
5. Flushing the membrane surface by low pressure fresh water when system stops to reduce pollution to membrane thus prolong membrane's lifetime.
6. Stable performance, safe and reliable, up to date design.
7. Small in size, easy installation and operation, easy maintenance.
|FAQ.1: What's the difference of reverse osmosis differ and normal water filter?|
|Ordinary water filters use a screen to separate only particles of dirt sediment from water. RO WATER FILTER employs a semi-permeable membrane that removes not only particles but also an extremely high percentage of dissolved contaminants, molecule by molecule, from raw-tap water.|
|FAQ.2: What is the actual process of the residential reverse osmosis system?|
|1) flows through a 5-micron particle filter to remove rust, dust and other sediments,|
2) flows into a carbon briquette cartridge filter, which removes 98% of the chlorine and organic chemical,
3) flows through a carbon block filter to filter multi-chemical compounds and suspended solids,
4) flows through a RO membrane (TFC) that separates 95-99% of the dissolved contiminants from the water molecules, which are washed down the drain,
5) flows through a small carbon filter to remove the remaining trace of chemicals, taste and odor (see Flow Chart), and
6) flows into a tank for storage. Inside the tank is a balloon -like rubber diaphragm, pre-charged with 7-10 pounds of air. As the tank fills, the air pressure increases and pushes the water out when the faucet is opened.
|FAQ.3: Will reverse osmosis remove sodium from the water?|
|YES! Reverse osmosis was originally designed to make seawater drinkable for the Navy.|
|FAQ.4: Does reverse osmosis remove bacteria? Cryptosporidium?|
|RO membrane has a pore size much smaller than bacteria, virus pyrogen, or the Cryptosporidium parasite. When functioning properly, it will remove all microorganisms from tap water and produce sterile water.|
|FAQ.5: How does the reverse osmosis water affect mixed beverages?|
|RO WATER PURIFIER removes invisible contaminants that mask flavor, it allows the natural taste of your beverages to come through. You will be able to use less coffee and still get the full flavor. Concentrated beverages like orange juice will taste tangier. You will probably be drinking a lot more water as well, since many people drink soda, Kool-Aid, concentrated juices, and beer as an alternative to bad-tasting tap water. Also, RO Water Filtration eliminates most of the lime build-up on drip coffee makers preventing the need for frequent cleaning. No longer will you find the white scum on the inside of pans after boiling water.|
|FAQ.6: It remove minerals from the water?|
|yes,but most of the minerals that we receive are from the foods we eat. Only a very small percentage comes from the water we drink.|
|FAQ.7: What does the TDS (Total dissolved solids) mean?|
|This represents the total dissolved solids, such as rust, dust, dirt, etc.|
|FAQ.8: How is the residential reverse osmosis system tested for Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)?|
|The can be done by using a hand-held TDS meter. Before testing your R.O. water, you need to test your supply water. Fill a glass half full with your cold water supply after letting the water run for 30 seconds. Place the TDS meter (turned on) into the supply water in the glass and look at the TDS reading on the display. Write down this number. This reading represents Parts Per Million (PPM) and will give you a comparison for your R.O. water reading. Rinse the TDS meter with the water from your R.O. faucet to clean the sensor. Open the R.O. faucet and rinse a glass with the R.O. water. Fill the glass half way with the R.O. water. Turn the TDS meter on and place it in the glass of R.O. water. Use this reading to compare with the tap water reading.|
|FAQ.9: What factors affect the quantity and the quality of the water produced?|
|There are four major variables to consider:|
1) Pressure: The greater the water pressure, the better the quantity and quality of the water produced. A water pressure of 60 PSI is ideal. (A booster pump can be installed to increase the PSI.)
2) Temperature: 76oF is the ideal water temperature for the R.O. system. A 40oF water will cause the production of the R.O. system to fall to half of that at 76oF. The maximum water temperature recommended is 85oF.
3) Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): The higher the amount of dissolved contaminants in the water, the lower the quantity of water produced. A high level of TDS can be overcvome with additional water pressure.
4) Membrane: Different membranes have different characteristics. Some produce more water than others; some have better contaminant rejection capabilities; some have greater resistance to chemical abrasion for longer life. (You can upgrade your membrane to achieve better quality water.)
|FAQ.19: How much water does the reverse osmosis system produce?|
|The size of the membrane will determine the amount of water.|
|FAQ.11: Can the amount of water produced be increased?|
|YES! There are several ways to accomplish this|
1) Add an additional membrane
2) Increase the size of the membrane
3) Increase tank size
|FAQ.12: What is the maintenance schedule for the reverse osmosis system?|
|This will vary from area to area, but this is the norml: The three pre-filter cartridges should be changed every 6 months|
1) 5 Micron Sediment Cartridge
2) Carbon Cartridge
3) 1 Micron Sediment Filter
(Some systems come with the Extruded Carbon Filter.) Failure to change the cartridges every 6 months may allow chlorine to destroy the membrane. It is very easy to change the pre-filters. Just order the needed filters from us (see Products) All of our systems come with a housing wrench to open the filter housings so you can maintain your system yourself and feel confident about quality.
|FAQ.13: When should the membrane be changed?|
|One indication is a gradual reduction in water production caused by a layering of minerals and salts on the membrane surface. Another is a gradual deterioration in the quality of water being produced. You may notice a different taste or more white scum on the inside of a pan of water you are boiling. This might mean the R.O. membrane is disintegrating and needs replacing. (You can add a meter tester to your unit that will let you know when the membrane needs to be changed. Refer to Products to purchase the meter.)|
|FAQ.14:What are TQM, DI, , RO, and TDS?|
|DI - Deionized|
- National Sanitation Foundation
RO - Reverse Osmosis
TDS - Total Dissolved Solids
TQM - Total Quality Management
|FAQ.15:What is your membrane brand?|
|We import membrane from America,our partner (DOW,GE)|
|FAQ.16:How long is the quality warranty?|
|We guarantee our equipment 2 years,any problem we will fix it for free within 2 years.|
|FAQ.17:RO system operating parameters?|
|1. Operating Pressure: < 300 psig|
2. Maximum Recovery: 60% - 75%
3. Nominal Rejection: 95-99%
4. Operating Temperature: 2-35 ºC
5. Minimum Inlet Pressure: 30 psig
6. Design Temperature: 25 ºC